Claire Lea has 13 years of NHS experience during which she has worked across a wide number of NHS providers including mental health services, acute, and community services. She is a qualified Chartered Secretary with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) and has a degree in Law (LLB-Lancaster).
Claire has expertise in the following areas:
- board development and board/committee evaluations
- governance and risk management reviews
- short term corporate governance support
- joint board and council training for Foundation Trusts
- foundation trust governor training
- CQC project management support
- HR investigations
- mentoring and support for Non-Executive Directors, Trust Secretaries, Directors of Governance and Company Secretaries
Costs are negotiated on a case-by-case basis, please contact Claire with your requirements for more information.
Claire works for NHS Providers as a training associate on the national training programme for foundation trust governors. Running for three years, our courses consistently receive feedback scores of 97% from governors, which is in part due to the unstinting efforts of our trainers. Claire brings a wealth of experience from the NHS an is committed to improving governor knowledge and capability. Enthusiastic and personable Claire’s dedication shows in her ability to dialogue with and answer the many questions of our delegates, even through breaks and lunchtimes.
Claire O’Neill, NHS Providers
Claire is very talented and knowledgeable on what she does and is an extremely hard-working person.
Valerie Egan, Director, Secretary and Project Consultant at Local Access Centre Limited
Contact Claire at email@example.com.