Claire has a long history of consultancy, with projects and clients including:
- governance review at Betsi Cadwalladr Health Board
- pre-CQC inspection review for Circle Group (Nottingham Treatment Centre)
- developing curriculum and module materials for the national governor development programme funded by the Department of Health
- author of the ICSA Health Service Governance Handbook (2015) and accompanying professional training module
- project management support for the Chief Nursing Officer of Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust during preparation for the Trust’s CQC CIH inspection
- Corporate Secretary support for Director of Corporate Affairs of Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust, advising on Well-Led Board Development Programme and Well-Led domain of CQC regulations
- independent review of divisional governance systems and processes for Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- board development and effectiveness review of governing body for Kernow Clinical Commissioning Group
- mentoring and governance support to Acting Trust Secretary for East of England Ambulance Services NHS Trust
- annual evaluation review of Birmingham Women’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust’s board and committees and effectiveness review of the Council of Governors.
For more details and free introductory discussion to assess your consultancy needs please contact us.
Consultancy projects are priced according to the level of tailoring, length of project with discounts offered for more extensive or longer term projects.